Anthap Jumbo Yellow Apricot
- Dried Apricot; is especially rich in potassium. Potassium mineral is crucial for regulating normal heartbeats, blood pressure and relaxing muscles. Due to its calcium and magnesium content, dried apricot prevents osteoporosis. It is also good for dental health. Its iron content prevents anemia, helps blood formation, and nourishes the skin and hair. Iron helps oxygen transmission to all tissues in the body and blood formation. Dried apricot is very rich in natural fiber. Thus, it protects the intestines, relieves digestive problems and balances blood sugar.
- Ingredients: Dried Apricots, Sulphur Dioxide
- Allergy Warning: Contain sulphur dioxide, this product may contain other nuts, peanuts and seeds
- Nutrition Information: Energy (Calories): 917.53 kJ (216 kcal), Fat (g): 0.32, Of Which Saturates (g): 0.14, CarbonHydrate (g): 42, Dietry Faber (g): 4.5, Sugar (g): 32, Protein (g): 1.97, Salt (g): <0.07
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Country of Origin: Turkey