Mevlana Goran Pure Ceylon Tea (Sade Yaprak Çay)
The Ceylon Tea is a black tea extracted from large tea leaves collected in the skirts of high mountains of Ceylon, Sri Lanka. Ceylon Tea gains a quality taste and aroma thanks to its cultivation methods and climate. Quality Ceylon Tea is obtained after the leaves, which gained their scent from Monsoon rains and ocean breeze, are collected. Tea leaf is rolled longwise. The taste of this Mevlana tea, which is curved, large leafed and about 8-15mm long, is silky. This Mevlana tea is one of the most preferred teas because it is fragrant and suitable for blending and it is easier to drink without sugar than other black teas.
- Highest Quality Ceylon Tea in the World
- 100% Pure Ceylon tea and packed in Sri Lanka
- Completely natural, pure and %98 free from dust
- The Pure Leaf Tea
- This is a sublime tea that provides the perfectly authentic Ceylon experience
- Mevlana Goran is geunine.
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Ingredients: %100% Pure Ceylon tea