Dried Pitted Prunes - Kuru Cekirdeksiz Erik
Dried Pitted Prunes - Kuru Cekirdeksiz are a great source of dietary fibre and a delicious go-to snack throughout the day. There are a number of health benefits associated with consuming prunes such as improving digestion and providing energy. Although high in natural sugars, do not cause blood sugar levels to spike, which prevents dips in energy.
- High in fibre
- Rich source of potassium
- High in vitamins such as vitamin K and vitamin A
- Good source of iron
- Keeps you fuller for longer thanks to the fibre content
- Enjoy as a snack
- Add pitted prunes to your morning porridge oats
- Use in baking
- Combine with nuts, seeds and other dried fruits for a healthy trail mix
- Try adding to rich stews for a depth of flavour
Ingredients: Dried Prunes, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Sorbate
Allergen Advice: For Allergens See Ingredients in Bold.
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1137kJ/267kCal, Total Fat(g) 0.4, of which saturates(g) <0.01, Carbohydrates(g) 56.9 ,of which sugars(g) 38.1, Protein(g) 2.2, Salt(g) <0.01,
Country of Origin: Chile