BAHARAT by Anthap Natural Loose/Leaf Balm Tea-Dogal Melissa Cayi
Anthap Natural Loose/Leaf Balm Tea-Dogal Melissa Cayi
Melisa tea is among the most preferred herbal teas in recent years. It is claimed that lemon balm tea, which is among the favorites of many people with its intense taste, also provides important benefits for health.
Texts describing Lemon Balm can be found as far back as Ancient Turkey, where it was planted near bee hives to encourage the bees to return home to the hive rather than swarm away. It’s name "Melissa officinalis" is derived from the Greek word Melissa, meaning honeybee. In Ancient Greece it was planted and used by the beekeepers of the Temple of Artemis to help keep the sacred honeybees content.
Melisa tea is a natural herbal tea made from the leaves of the lemon balm plant, also known by different names such as hive grass or lemon mint. Melisa tea, which can also be used as a spice, shows its most intense effect when consumed by brewing. Melisa tea, which can be consumed plain or with lemon, is shown as an extremely useful drink by its regulars.
- It is suggested that lemon balm tea has antiseptic properties and therefore heals simple skin problems such as herpes, wounds, fly bite and rash.
- The lemon balm tea, which is claimed to have sedative properties, can calm the person and bring them to a peaceful mood after drinking.
- Melisa tea is a drink that is frequently consumed in times of insomnia. According to popular belief, consuming a cup of lemon balm tea at night can relax and prepare a person for sleep.
- The lemon balm tea, which is claimed to provide serious benefits to the digestive and excretory system, can relieve pain and regulate digestion when consumed by those who suffer from gas pains.
- Melisa tea, which is claimed to have a concentration-enhancing effect, can strengthen memory, especially when consumed while studying or reading a book; However, in such cases, care should be taken not to consume more than one cup of lemon balm tea. Drinking more than one cup of lemon balm tea can make you sleepy and negatively affect your work.
- Believed to have natural pain relieving properties, balm tea can also be drunk to relieve pain in different parts of the body. The beverage, which can be consumed up to 3 to 4 times a day, can also help repair the negative effects of the sun and skin blemishes when applied to the skin as a mask.
Country of Origin: Turkey