Anthap Delight Sausage Molasses With Walnut- Cevizli Üzüm Pekmezli Sucuk
- Turkish Delight Sausage With Walnut: includes walnut and Grapes Molasses. Turkish it is called pestil pekmez cevizli sucuk, literally walnut sujuk because of its sausage shape. Georgian name Churchkhela is made of walnuts sewn onto a string, dipped in thickened white grape juice and dried in the shape of a sausage. It is a good traditional Turkish dessert and snack.
- There are blood-forming properties. It is highly recommended for those who have anemia. Are extremely healthy and natural foods.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs..
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Ingredients:Sugar, Walnut, Grapes Molasses, Wheat Starch, Glucose, Vegatable Oil, Citric Acid.
- Allergen Advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in bold
- Nutrition Information: Energy (kcal) 380.4, Protein(g) 3.11, Fat(g) 9.23, Carbohydrate (g) 71.23, Fiber (g) 0.47.
Country of Origin: Turkey