Anthap Roasted Unsalted Chickpeas
- Anthap Yellow Roasted Unsalted Chickpeas (Tuzsuz Kavrulmus Leblebi); Yellow unsalted chickpeas can be eaten as snack. So, it is one of the biggest supporters of those on diet. It helps relieve vascular occlusion and vessel stiffness. Lastly, it repairs lazy bowels.
- It’s also believed that the fibre in chickpeas goes further than fibre in other legumes, helping to regulate levels of LDL-cholesterol and triglycerides.
- These %100 natural little wonders contain approximately 17% of your daily value for protein, and roughly 50% manganese, which research has shown to play a key role in bone production as well as blood sugar control.
- High Quality %100 natural roasted and unsalted chickpeas from Turkey.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliac.
- Fresh and latest crop, when you eat it, you will be aware of its aroma and freshness.
- Resealable package for keeping product fresh in using.
- Can be added to desert, cooking or baking.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Halal, No Salt.
- Allergy Warning: For Allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product may contain other nuts and seeds.
Ingredients: Roasted Chickpeas.
Nutrition Information: Energy: 391(kcal), Fat(g): 55, Of Which Saturates(g):1, Carbohydrate(g):60, Dietary Fibre(g):7, Protein(g):20, Salt(g):0.001.
Country of Origin: Turkey