Anthap Roasted Chickpeas with Menengic and Hemp Seeds
- Anthap Roasted_Chickpeas with Menengic and Hemp Seeds (Kavrulmus Leblebi Menengic ve Kendir Tohumlu); can be eaten as snack.
- it is also called nostalgia mixed in Gaziantep.
- So, it is one of the biggest supporters of those on diet. It helps relieve vascular occlusion and vessel stiffness. Lastly, it repairs lazy bowels.
- It’s also believed that the fibre in chickpeas goes further than fibre in other legumes, helping to regulate levels of LDL-cholesterol and triglycerides.
- These %100 natural little wonders contain approximately 17% of your daily value for protein, and roughly 50% manganese, which research has shown to play a key role in bone production as well as blood sugar control.
- High Quality %100 natural roasted chickpeas with menengic and hemp seeds from Turkey.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliac.
- Fresh and latest crop, when you eat it, you will be aware of its aroma and freshness.
- Resealable package for keeping product fresh in using.
- Can be added to desert, cooking or baking.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Allergy Warning: For Allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product may contain other nuts and seeds.
Ingredients: Roasted Chickpeas, roasted menengic, roasted hemp seeds.
Nutrition Information: Energy: 391(kcal), Fat(g): 55, Of Which Saturates(g):1, Carbohydrate(g):60, Dietary Fibre(g):7, Protein(g):20, Salt(g):0.01.
Country of Origin: Turkey