All orders made before 3pm gets shipped the same day.
Brown Dried Raisins with seed
- Raisins; is a source of protein and carbohydrate. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C and phosphate, calcium, iron, phosphoric acid, organic acids, and formic acid minerals. It heals malaise, anemia, diarrhea and weakness. Furthermore, it is useful for liver disability, cough, and bronchitis. Black raisins also contain painkilling and anti-inflammatory agents, mainly for rheumatoid arthritis. It is very beneficial for stomach and treats forgetfulness.
- High Quality Turkish Antep Brown Dried Raisins with Seed. Anthap UK imports its %100 natural and premium quality Brown Dried Raisins from Turkey (Adiyaman Besni).
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs.
- Fresh and latest crop, when you eat it, you will be aware of its aroma and freshness.
- Resealable package for keeping product fresh in using.
- Can be added to desert, cooking or baking.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Allergy Warning: This product may contain other nuts and seeds.
- Ingredients: Brown Dried Raisins With Seed, Vegetable Oil
- Nutrition Information: Energy: 293 kcal, Fat(g):0,45, Carbonhydrate(g):68,2, Dietry Faber(g):3, Protein(g): 2,8, Sodyum(g):20.
- Country of Origin: Turkey